Road Bearing Kit BSA
- Bearing kit for Road BSA bottom bracket.
BSA bearing kit for 30 mm spindle and “Smart Spindle system”
- 68 mm bottom bracket (94 grams)
“Smart Spindle System” bearing kits can be mounted in Tune - Smart Foot Cranks , too.
The bearing kits work independently of the used crank spider (110 mm Compact, 130 mm Standard, SRM-Powermeter 110 mm Compact, SRM-Powermeter 130 mm Standard, Power2Max-Meter 110 mm Compact, Power2Max-Meter 130 mm Standard)
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY!
- Cyclo Cross
- TECHNOLOGY / FINISH
- CNC machined
- Laser logo
- Tool for BSA cups
- BEARINGS / SEAL:
- 30x42x7 in BB30/BB905
- Enduro 30x42x1, 5 (contact lip seal)
- For 30 mm spindles!
- BSA68 (85.5 mm bearing distance o/o)
- ITA70 (87.5 mm bearing distance o/o)
- Cannondale BB30 (65.0 mm bearing distance o/o)
- BB-Right Fit standard (76.0 mm bearing dist. asym. o/o)
- Specialized PF30OS (70.0 mm bearing distance o/o)
- Standard PF30 (76.5 mm bearing distance o/o)
- BB-Right Press Fit (81.75 mm bearing dist. asym. o/o)
- BB386EVO FSA (83.5 mm bearing distance o/o)
- Press Fit BB86 (85.7 mm bearing distance o/o)